Just installed Windows Bitnami Reviewboard 2.0.2 and it shows uploaded java
and properties files with application/octet-stream mimetype and allows to
add comments to the whole file instead of specific lines like in xml or
text files, which show properly with text/xml and text/plain mimetype. Is
this a configuration I am missing, a browser I am using or something else?