Hiya,

I am evaluating upgrading to Reviewboard 2.0.2 and one thing the jumped out
at me as a bad decision was the move of the 'information' section from the
top of the page on reviews, to the right hand side.

The reasons I feel it to be a bad decision is that:

  * the content of this information section is squashed up on the right,
wrapping oddly and not being especially readable. Previously this
information had the full width of the window to be presented.
  * the content of this information section now squeezes the content of the
description and testing done. Previously the description and testing done
had the full width of the window and could be more readable because of it.
  * the content of this information section is generally only about as high
as a part of the description (assuming that the reviewee has written an
appropriately descriptive description), so the rest of the description and
testing done section are squeezed left, with a block of dead space to their
right, because of a small amount of information.

Maybe the users of this tool only use it with very large displays, where
these issues are not a problem. On smaller displays this becomes
increasingly acute and obviously bad decision (obviously in my opinion).

Is there a user-configurable option to move the information content back to
the top of the page, as before. I cannot see one, but in my short time
using it I may have missed one.

--
Justin Fletcher