Dear Mr Christian,

> Actually when i used root, i still can not go into it. I think i do
> something wrong so i am re-installing RB rightnow.
>
>  Anyway, nice to hear about .reviewboardrc. May you say more detail about
this. Because as i know, this file can be generate after using rbt
setup-repo.
But when i typed this command and after input the variable for ReviewBoard
Server. *There was a error: The current directory does not contain a
checkout from a supported source code repository.*

Where is the folder where i should stand at when setup-repo?
Can i make this file manually?

Thank you so much for you support
Best Regards,
Nguyen Tuan Hoang