Yep, that was it. Cleared the cookies got it.

I will probably have 100 emails on Monday from people with the same
problem, but I can handle that.

Quick question:

I actually need to move this instance to a different server.

What would be the recommended procedure for doing something like this?

Do I need to just backup the DB, restore it on the destination?
Copy the entire site folder?
Copy the Apache configs?

Anything else I may have forgotten?

Thank you in advance