OK, I figured that out, it was SELinux settings:

setsetbool -P httpd_can_network_connect on
setsetbool -P httpd_can_network_sendmail on

Now I can see the site. It is 1.7.26 (not 2.0.2) since that is the default
version shipped with ReviewBoard.

However, the site has no graphics, no icons, nothing. It looks just like
plain text without any CSS. HTML circa 1985.

Any ideas?