Short version of my question:

What would have caused the "bottom half" of the new review request page be
not shown at all?

Long version: I'm using reviewboard 2.0.2 with a git local repo. My
repository settings are:

Mirror path: /var/git/repo   (this is a bare repo)
Raw file URL:;a=blob_plain;f=<filename>;hb=<revision>

I've tried enabling logging but I don't see anything at all even if I set
the level to debug.

Any ideas?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at