To create a review request, you can either click the "New Review Request"
page and select a committed change, or you can use 'rbt post' to create one
for a pending change.

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/0.6/rbt/commands/post/

Once you create a review request, fill out the required fields, add some
reviewers, and click "publish". It'll then be available for your peers to
review.

-David