Hi,

I set up an instance of reviewboard a few weeks ago as a quick proof of
concept for my company.  At the time, I ran into a problem getting my
subversion post-commit hook to work.  Our repository allows no anonymous
access, so the svn info, log, etc. calls issued by rbtools were hanging
waiting for a password that rbtools didn't seem to give me a way to supply.
 From this
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard/xDoWsUyHpBg/discussion> mailing
list post, it seemed that this was actually a limitation.  Since I was just
trying out reviewboard at the time, I just modified rbtools/clients/svn.py
to supply the credentials with those calls.  However, now that I'm setting
up what will be a production instance, I'm more concerned about doing
things properly, and it seems odd to me that, in the two years since that
post, no one has modified rbtools to allow those parameters.  Can someone
please confirm whether this is an uncommon requirement, or I'm just totally
wrong and there actually is a better way of doing this?

Thanks,

Michelle