I am evaluating reviewboard and have 2.0.2 installed on ubuntu 12.04
installed as the only website so I installed it at /var/www and took over
the default apache config.  However, I am having trouble getting image
review to work correctly.  I have read several posts on similar issues and
tried different solutions but none seem to be fixing the issue.

I am able to upload the image, and I can verify the image exists correctly
via ssh in the media folder, (just using the media directory in htdocs for
now), but when I go to review the image, I get a broken link, and when I
debug the page, it indicates that the file is not found (404 error).
 Somehow the upload aliasing is working, but not the render/download side
of things.  I pretty new to apache config, any ideas where to look?

justin@review:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled$ cat 000-default
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName review.home.local
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

        <Directory "/var/www/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht
.jsp .sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off

        Alias /media "/var/www/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico "/var/www/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"