This is what I want to do. I am sure it's not possible today but can I know
a) whether you find it useful enough to put in the next release or b) is
there a way for me to write an extension that will do this without me
having to create a private build of reviewboard everytime I update the
review board?

!. I have SVN repository
2. When I click on "SVN commit" or use command line to commit a change,
internally a review request should be created which will use preset user
preferences based on branch and username
3. post it to reviewboard
4. once it gets a ""ship it!" and user clicks submit, it should actually go
in repository

I know that I can write a wrapper over svn command line utility and do the
stuff that I need to do in #2. But I wanted to know if there is better way.
For #4, I wanted to know whether it is possible currently in reviewboard
and\or I can write an extension which will do it without having to make a
private build every time.

Thanks in advance,