I created the correct MySQL user and assigned the correct permissions based
on the conf file of the rbsite but I got an error when running rb-site
upgrade:

spm@team-web2:/var/www$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/rbsite 2>&1 | tee
~/reviewboard/rb-site-upgrade.log
CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1005, "Can't create table
'ReviewBoard00.#sql-3c6_355' (errno: 150)")
Rebuilding directory structure
Upgrading site settings_local.py
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Creating table extensions_registeredextension
Creating table diffviewer_filediffdata
Upgrading Review Board from 1.6.16 to 2.0.2
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

I'm using MySQL version: Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.37, for debian-linux-gnu
(x86_64) using readline 6.2

Any ideas?