I am facing a similar issue. But my login credentials are correct and am
able to access the svn repo link directly. However its not letting me add a
repository and gives an authentication failed error. Any idea what is going
wrong here? My review board log is as follows

 'ERROR -  - SVN: Failed to get repository information for
https://test.com/svn/adis: callback_get_login required'