Hi,

I have installed Review Board 2.0.2 on RHEL 6.5 machine. I installed
subversion 1.6.11 and pysvn version 1.7.8.
However when i tried to add a repository, even though my login credentials
are correct, am unable to add it. It gives an error 'Authentication failed'
. So currently review board is unusable.

The reviewboard log shows error as below

 ERROR -  - SVN: Failed to get repository information for
https://test.com/svn/myfolder/Phoenix: callback_get_login required

Am not sure what is going wrong here. Anything to do with my pysvn version"?