On 07/08/2014 11:52 AM, Paul Fee wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
> Nice to see RBTools packaged for EPEL7.  What's the status of
> ReviewBoard2 for EPEL7?  Need any help?

Review Board 2 for EPEL is currently stalled waiting for Node.js and
nodejs-uglify-js to get packaged (that's someone else's job currently).
That should happen fairly soon now, I hope (since CentOS 7 is now out
and it's easier for packagers to use that for building on EPEL 7).

I'm going on vacation for most of the next two weeks, If that packaging
doesn't happen by the time I get back, I'll look into setting up a
temporary (less-official) COPR repository like the one I have for Fedora 20.