Hello all - I'm having problems installing ReviewBoard (on a server running
Debian Linux 7.5 -- Wheezy). I'm following these instructions:

easy_install is installed, however, I get this error when trying to run it:

gklose@bugs2:~$ sudo easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/easy_install", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('distribute', 'console_scripts', 'easy_install')()
line 356, in load_entry_point
    return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
line 2438, in load_entry_point
    raise ImportError("Entry point %r not found" % ((group, name),))
ImportError: Entry point ('console_scripts', 'easy_install') not found

I'm guessing that something else needs to be installed, but I'm not sure
what. If there is a more-suitable set of instructions for Debian, that
would be great.

Would greatly appreciate any assistance provided.