Hi All,

I am using reviewboard-2.0.2. I have added one gitlab repository for my
project.
Now, I am creating a diff file on my cloned code repository, using
following command:

git diff --full-index > master6.patch

This, master6.patch file, I am uploading while creating review request. In
this case, my review request gets created successfully.
Now, when I click on 'view diff' link, then I am getting following error
continuously:

There was an error displaying this diff.

The patch to 'abcProject/d.rb' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files
have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.RHA9Qh' for debugging purposes. `patch`
returned:

This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue with the
format of your diff.

Please try again, and if you still have trouble, contact support
<http://10.0.14.29/support/>.

I am struggling to resolve this issue since long.

Request you to please provide me some pointers in order to resolve the
issue.

Awaiting for your positive reply,

Thanks,

Nitish Gangal