Hi Caleb,

That’s something we’ve wanted to add, but yeah, it’s not cross-browser. When we
last looked into it, it wasn’t even close to widely supported, so I’m glad it’s
just IE that’s out in the cold now.

The problem is, at larger companies, tab spaces aren’t always consistent even
in different parts of a repository, so we’d have to come up with a new method
of more fine-grained customizations.