Hi Alfred,

Which version of Review Board is this? I remember an old bug about this, but it
has since been fixed.

On July 8, 2014 at 12:10:18 PM, Alfred von Campe (alf...@von-campe.com) wrote:

I recently had to migrate a ReviewBoard instance from one server to another. I
have the new instance running, and everything seems to be OK except that emails
sent by the new instance contain URLs that point to the old server. When I log
into the Admin interface and try to change the Server field in GENERAL
SETTINGS, it says "The settings have been saved", but when the page refreshes
the old server name is back in the Server field. What am I doing wrong?

Alfred

P.S. I haven't been following this list for a few months, so sorry if this has
been asked and answered before, but are there plans to make RB 2.X available
via EPEL for CentOS 6?