The debug log is showing you’re accessing /r/api/, but I think you just want
/api/. Maybe your .reviewboardrc is pointing to the wrong place?

On July 8, 2014 at 1:32:12 AM, Shahadat Hossain (s.hossain1...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hello Christian

I will appriciate if you can check the debug log and give me suggestion.I am
really stuck with this issue for quite bit of time.

Thanks
Shahadat