This is an issue with your Apache setup. Make sure the following are true:

1) You don’t have a 000-default file.
2) You don’t have anything in a config file doing an Include on the directory
where your Review Board site directory lives.
3) You have mod_wsgi installed.
4) Your VirtualHost information matches the IP address you’re using.