Hey Christian,

I resolved the issue mentioned in my previous comment. It was because I had
two repositories added with same mirror path. I rectified it.

So, now using rbt post --server=http://10.0.14.29 -d, I am able to
successfully create a review request.

Still, when I click on 'view diff' link, I get the same error mentioned in
my first post as:
There was an error displaying this diff.
Also, in my logs folder of reviewboard site, logs are not getting
generated. So, I am not able to see any error log.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Nitish Gangal