I have a setup of review board working before (Python 2.7, Slik Subversion
1.6.17, Tortoise 1.6.17, RBTools 0.4.2) in my computer. I recently tried
setting up a new one with the following versions - Python 2.7, Slik
Subversion 1.8.x, Tortoise 1.8.x, and RBTools 0.4.2.

When doing a "post-review" in the root directory of my code, everything
works fine. The problem is that when doing it in the sub-folders, I get
a "Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree" message.
I think this is because when using SVN 1.8 version, a ".svn" folder is no
longer created in each sub-folders.

It works if I specify a server together with the "post-review" command, but
it's kind of a hassle knowing that it works before by simply typing
"post-review". I also saw a solution before indicating that a
".reviewboardrc" file should be created, but for the same reason with the
first approach, I'm hesitant to do this.

Is there a way with my current setup that I'll be able to create a review
by going to the sub folders and only typing "post-review"?