Hi David,

The issue is clients are migrated to multiple server across different
location, some are migrated to X location some to Y location.

In GUI->ADMIN Login->Databases->review_requests, there is a option to
update the repository for review request which updates the repository ID.
So, I guess there will not be an issue. But I am not able to get the
underlying query that is running ?

Thanks,
Satish