We're beginning the switch over to a locally hosted Github Enterprise from
bzr and I'm looking at configuring reviewboard to work with git.  I've
tried all sorts of permutations of the git repository settings but never
get past a rather bland permission denied error.  Is there any way to get
more details about what's broken?

Using reviewboard 1.7.25

I've enabled debug logging in admin UI, but all I ever see are lines like:

2014-07-12 23:30:38,023 - DEBUG -  - GitTool: Attempting ssh connection
with host: github.hostname.com, username: git

with no further details, no idea as to whether this worked or failed.

My repository configuration is:

repository type: Git
path: g...@github.hidden.com:ggp/testProject.git
mirrorPath: <blank>
raw file
mask: https://github.hidden.com/ggp/testProject/raw/<revision>/<filename>
username: <blank>
password: <blank>

I've tried innumerable permutations of this, most of them seeming to have
zero effect.

I have an ssh key installed, it appears to be correctly readable.  It does
match one that's installed in our github.

The web server is running as user apache (on a Centos box), as apache I've
been able to run:

ssh -vT g...@github.hidden.com  which is successful.

and:

DEBUG_RBSSH=1 rbssh g...@github.hidden.com

Which I think is successful.  It outputs an exception because the Channel
is closed, but the rbssh*.log file says that authentication was successful.

07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    userauth is OK
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport INFO     Authentication (publickey)
successful!
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    [chan 1] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Debug msg: Forced command.
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Debug msg: Port forwarding disabled.
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Debug msg: X11 forwarding disabled.
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Debug msg: Agent forwarding
disabled.
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Debug msg: Pty allocation disabled.
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    [chan 1] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport INFO     Secsh channel 1 opened.
07-12 16:44 root               DEBUG    !!! Using PosixHandler
07-12 16:44 root               DEBUG    !!! Opening shell
07-12 16:44 paramiko.transport DEBUG    [chan 1] EOF sent (1)

/var/log/httpd/error_log isn't any more informative.

I'm missing something, can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks - Guy