Thanks, Christian -- it was a typo. I meant "configured". I think I'm past
my difficulties (I'm actually showing an RB site loading via a browser),
but I had been thinking that if there was an "rb-site show <site_name>"
that would show all those initial configuration pieces, it would have been
useful. I had a prior site already set up, and then created a new one,
following the steps that Kuldeep showed above. But I couldn't recall how
the first one had been configured, or how to change just the site root.

But as I said, I think I'm all set now -- thank you so much for your fast
response!

Guy