Thanks, Christian -- it was a typo. I meant "configured". I think I'm past
my difficulties (I'm actually showing an RB site loading via a browser),
but I had been thinking that if there was an "rb-site show <site_name>"
that would show all those initial configuration pieces, it would have been
useful. I had a prior site already set up, and then created a new one,
following the steps that Kuldeep showed above. But I couldn't recall how
the first one had been configured, or how to change just the site root.

But as I said, I think I'm all set now -- thank you so much for your fast

On Monday, July 14, 2014 3:28:32 PM UTC-4, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi Guy,
> All you should need to do is delete the site directory, drop the database,
> and re-install the site.
> I’m not sure what you mean by showing how a site is figured? You mean, all
> the steps performed? There’s actual database manipulation that’s performed,
> various state calculation, and it’s not as simple as showing a set of
> commands. rb-site is really the only way that is guaranteed to work.
> Christian Hammond - <javascript:>
> Review Board -
> Beanbag, Inc. -
> On July 14, 2014 at 11:49:00 AM, Guy Klose ( <javascript:>)
> wrote:
> Hi -- I'm running into very similar problems, and I would just like to
> start over creating the rb-site. Is there a way to delete and existing site
> (one that is misconfigured)?
> Also -- I'm not sure if this is available, but it would be nice to see how
> a site is figured (something like a "rb-site show <site>" command).
> Thanks,
> Guy

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at