Hey everyone,

Today, we’re announcing two big releases that I’m personally very excited about.

The first is Review Board 2.0.3, which fixes a large number of bugs reported
over the past month, and solves some old bugs that have come up over and over
again. It also introduces a handful of new features that should be useful to
our users and admins.

Along with this, we’re announcing the all-new Review Board Package Store. We’re
designing this as a place where you can go to post your extensions, tools, and
other software that extends or integrates with Review Board. You can manage
releases, provide users with installation instructions, and upload screenshots.

Users and administrators can browse the store to find extensions or other
software they can install.

We’ve started things off with a few of the official extensions we maintain.
We’ll be adding to this list over time, and we hope some of you will as well.
We have a lot of plans for the future here, and welcome any and all feedback on

You can read the official announcement at: