I have deployed a Reviewboard server on a cloud server.
Hence it is obviously not on the same network where the SMTP server is.

>From the reviewboard documentation, I understand that the emails are sent
only if the reviewboard and SMTP server are on the same network.

Since I have setup everything (RB) on cloud, do I have an alternative
option to send emails from reviewboard?
Something like an email client setup on RB server? Is this possible?