I noticed this issue several times, and I enabled all the logs and some how
there is zero information on them about this issue. I enabled JavaScript
console in my browser (chrome latest version under Windows 7) and this is
what  I get.

   1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msg' of undefined
   base.min.js:1
      1. displayErrorsbase.min.js:1
      2. options.dataStoreObject.save.errorbase.min.js:1
      3. (anonymous function)base.min.js:1
      4. e.error3rdparty.min.js:4
      5. (anonymous function)base.min.js:1
      6. kjquery-1.8.2.min.js:2