Which permissions from here do you want to give, and what are you expecting the
permissions to do?

What you can do is create a user group (not a review group) with the
permissions, and add the users to it.

On July 22, 2014 at 2:09:07 PM, Warren Ng (warren.man...@gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks Christian,

but we want to give the a number of users the

review | review request | can **

permission..  so we are wondering if there is a way to do it a batch since i
don't want to do it 1 by 1 in the gui

thnx