Hi Gregory,

You’ll want to find the .egg directories for ReviewBoard an Djblets and remove
them. Then:

    easy_install ReviewBoard==1.6.11

On July 22, 2014 at 5:06:25 PM, Gregory Machin (gregory.mac...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Christian.

Thanks for taking time to assist. sadly at this time this is 0 budget project.

I installed Reviewboard by:

easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.6/
ReviewBoard

How do I remove and install 1.6.11