Hi,

       I checked the java script.RbSeverity is working fine.But if change
the button name from minor to medium it is not reflecting.Steps i followed
are,

1) Disabled extension in reviewboard.
2) Modified severity.js lines as following (in Red color minor to medium),

       buttonsTemplate: _.template([
        '<span class="severity-actions">',
        '  <input type="button" class="save-major" value="Major" ',
        '         disabled="true" />',
        '  <input type="button" class="save-minor" value="Medium" ',
        '         disabled="true" />',
        '  <input type="button" class="save-info" value="Info" ',
        '         disabled="true" />',
        '</span>'

3) Installed plugin using "easy_install rbseverity-0.5.1-py2.7.egg"
4) Enabled extension.

Regards,
Kalai