1.7.26

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:35:49 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> What version of Review Board are you using?
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com <javascript:>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>
> On July 24, 2014 at 2:35:22 PM, Ngsquare (warren...@gmail.com 
> <javascript:>) wrote:
>
> that's what i thought, but i don't see the "reopen" button as i was also 
> expecting.
>
> I am login as admin with superuser status "checked"  
>
> what else i need
>
> On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:32:10 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote: 
>>
>>  Hi,
>>  
>>  All you need to do is click Reopen on the review request page. So long 
>> as you own it or have sufficient permissions, it will work.
>>  
>>  Christian
>>  
>>   -- 
>>  Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>  Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org 
>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>  
>> On July 24, 2014 at 2:29:35 PM, Ngsquare (warren...@gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Guys,
>>
>> I have a discarded review that i want it to be reopened.  Is there a way 
>> to do that? 
>>
>> I have login as admin but still i couldn't do it
>>
>> please advise
>>
>> thnx
>>
>> --
>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> ---
>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>> ---
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>  
>>   --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to