I have following setup of reviewboard and Subversion :
Apache Subversion hosted under SLES 10 SP1 .
ReviewBoard installed on Window using BitNami stack.

I already have a post-commit script to send email notifications for each
commit under SLES, Now i want to automate the process in such a way that
after each commit there should be a review request added (Review board in
installed in some other machine) automatically.

I tried to search and found post-review command to be used for that , I
would like to know this post-review command is a part of reviewboard itself
? If yes then my reviewboard installation is on another machine then how
SLES will execute a script containing post-review command.