Hi Philip,

We can’t, but we can delete the ticket.

On July 29, 2014 at 3:29:22 AM, Philip Schiffer (philip.schif...@sprylab.com)
wrote:

I've created it: https://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=3503
(Can you redact the url? I forgot to do this :/)

Am Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014 12:21:35 UTC+2 schrieb Christian Hammond:
Hi Philip,

Unless you specifically post with a flag enabling Markdown, we convert the text
to valid Markdown. I believe when we do this, we don’t escape sequences of 4
spaces, which ends up triggering Markdown’s inline mode. So, this is a bug in
Review Board. We would need to basically recognize 4+ leading spaces and insert
some backslashes (which is ugly, but necessary for this).

Can you file a new bug for this?

(The HTTP 500 errors on the bug tracker are annoying… We’ve been unable to get
Google to care about this problem.)

Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com