Christian: Personally, I am running ReviewBoard 2.0.2 and I believe I am
using the default which is PySVN. I still think it's the wrapper tools
trying to access the repository without a username or password at first.
The setup is simple and easy to reproduce: VisualSVN server with no public
access and a user.
Holger: I am glad I am not the only one with this issue. I was starting to
feel a little lonely. Glad to see you found your own workaround.
Alexis