On 2014-07-31 09:40, Stephen wrote:
> I've never really understood why RB chooses to allow only the review owner
> to fix/drop issues on a review.
> I always thought it was the originator of the comment/issue that is best
> placed to decide the issue has been truly fixed or agrees for it to be
> dropped.
>
> Can someone enlighten me? :-)

I think the idea is, reviewer reports issue, submitter either addresses
issue or explains why it isn't an issue, and updates the issue
accordingly. (In bug tracking workflows, "resolved" is usually set by
the developer, not the reporter. Similar idea here.)

That said, are you using 2.x? Because this is reportedly addressed. See
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2713.

--
Matthew