> Looks like a lot of the battle is with SELINUX... I now have 2.0.5 running
> and it seems to be happy in its little world. Now to start tying it into
> the VisualSVN server again. At this time I have a snapshot of the unit in
> good condition however do you have an SELINUX exception that allows RB to
> operate properly? Right now the only solution is either permissive or
> disabled.....

The SVN issue is with subversion and the "Key Usage" situation. in the past
I have tried rebuilding neon with mixed success but think I will look at
redoing the certificate on the svn server.

Throughout this issue I was surprised that there isn't a simple walkthrough
of exactly what needs to be on a system ahead of the install of RB...
Things like mod_wsgi, MySQL-python and even httpd-devel all came into play.
It would be great to put together a prereq list that can be applied to a
fresh server to prep for the install.. If I get a few later on I may try
it, especially with CentOS 7 now released....  Easy_install is nice but
doesn't handle the dependencies well and is very cryptic in what caused the
issue. Thanks again!