Hi guys!

we are developing a post-commit svn hook to automatically publish a review
of the commit in the review board but I'm having the folloing error when
publishing the review using the RB Tool:

svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
svn: E170001: Can't get username or password

is there a way to set SVN username and password in the RBT?

thanks in advance