On 08/04/2014 02:15 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's another similar thread about this from a few days ago.
> Basically, you're mixing easy_installed and yum-installed packages, and
> that's going to confuse your whole setup. You need to remove all those
> affected packages from yum and from easy_install and then reinstall from
> one or the other mixing and matching will just break.

On a related note, I hope to be releasing an official (well,
EPEL-official) version of Review Board 2.0 for RHEL/CentOS 7 in the next
week or so, assuming I have time at Flock).

My next Review Board project will be building 2.0 for EPEL 6, but that's
going to be experimental (in a COPR repository) for a couple months
until I'm sure there are no upgrade bugs.