> On 08/04/2014 03:33 PM, Dennis Miller wrote:
>> When will this version be published to EPEL?   I am ignorant to when
>> this process occurs.  Thanks.
>>

> Usually it lands in epel-testing within two days of the upstream
> release, but I was on vacation when this release happened and my
> substitute forgot to build it for EPEL (it's built for Fedora 19 and 20).
>
> I'm on my way to Prague for Flock[1] right now, but I'll try to find
> some time tomorrow to get it built and pushed to EPEL 6. I'm also nearly
> ready to release ReviewBoard 2.0.x for EPEL 7, as the last remaining
> dependencies have finally landed in EPEL. Hopefully I'll have that ready
> this week.
>
> Once that's done, I'm going to prep a backport of ReviewBoard 2.0.x for
> EPEL 6 in a COPR repository, and I'll send out an announcement about
> that. (It'll be experimental for a couple months to make sure there are
> no upgrade bugs, then I'll push it down to EPEL 6 officially).
>

> [1] http://flocktofedora.org

Correction, I managed to get it built and submitted for epel-testing
just now. It should appear in the epel-testing mirrors within 48 hours,
or you can pull it directly from
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ReviewBoard-1.7.27-1.el6

If you download it and test it, please report success or failure so I
can rush it into the stable repo.