On 08/11/2014 11:53 AM, Arjun s v wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have followed the below steps to install the Reviewboard on fedora 14

WARNING, WARNING: Fedora 14?

This version of Fedora is very old (almost four years) and is both
unsupported and known to contain many security issues (it reached
end-of-life in December 2011). Furthermore, Fedora 20 has native
ReviewBoard 1.7.x packages. (And there are Fedora 21 and RHEL/CentOS 7
packages for the 2.0.x series). You should *really* upgrade.

> Installing Python Setuptools
> # yum install python-setuptools
> # easy_install -U setuptools
>
> Installing Python Develoopment Headers
> # yum install python-devel
>
> Installing memcached
> # rpm -Uvh
> http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora-epel/5/x86_64/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm
> # yum install memcached
> # easy_install python-memcached

Mixing EPEL packages with Fedora packages is begging for trouble.