We are using Review Board with Git. Review Board has it's own local clone
of the repository.

I'm not sure exactly what our problem is but is seems have something to do
with Review Board repository not being in sync with origin.

* When we use *rbt post* we occasionally get an error indicating the review
was created but without the diff.

* When trying to update the diff file I get a "fatal: git cat-file" error.

I was able to solve this by:

* SSH to our Reviewboard server

* Running a *get fetch* on Review Board's copy of the repository

* Then updating the diff file within Review Board was successful.

Any suggestions on what we might be doing wrong?

Thanks