On 08/18/2014 06:59 PM, Hamid Nia wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to install ReviewBoard on my server, the server does not
> have access to internet, so I can not add repository, How I can install
> ReviewBoard from tar file.

At this particular moment, I (speaking as the EPEL maintainer) do not
recommend attempting to install Review Board 2.0 on RHEL 6. I am working
on getting proper RPMs made available there, but it is tricky given the
advanced age of many of the system packages on RHEL 6. You would
probably have far better luck creating a RHEL 7 VM and using the EPEL 7
RPMs[1] I have created.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL#How_can_I_use_these_extra_packages.3F