Hi,

We're using SVN and we're doing post-commits. Creating a review and
including a diff works fine from the UI, but is there any way of uploading
an updated diff via the UI?
If not... what's the syntax of doing this via RBTools?
I have tried:
- $ rbt post STARTREV STOPREV
- $ rbt post REVISION

but I get "ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository."

That's a correct error code, but I don't want to add a diff from a local
checkout. I want to add a diff between two revisions stored in my SVN
repository.
Shouldn't "rbt" find my repository which is defined in Reviewboard, or do I
have to define that again somewhere?
Do I also have specify the branch where to find the specified revision or
is that handled automatically?

Regards Richard