Hi,

This question was raised once here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/reviewboard/perforce$20multiple/reviewboard/ZO_TxGd7L5o/q3X4ENxMfPAJ
but no answer was given.

According to Perforce, there are three ways you can approach setting up
multiple projects in Perforce:
* Put each project in a separate directory under a single depot
* Put each project in a separate depot (multiple depots)
* Put each project on its own Perforce Server (multiple servers)

In Reviewboard, the idea of having P4PORT as the repository path limits us
to the third way (which is unlikely the choice of most companies).
We are currently having more than 10 projects hosted under the same
Perforce server and we can only create one repository on Reviewboard due to
this.

I'm wondering if there is any workaround for this issue ? Furthermore, does
Reviewboard have any plan to change the concept of "Repo Path" when
integrating with Perforce in the future ?

Thanks,
H. Phan