Hi Zach,

I know this isn't going quick. We had a big upgrade to RBCommons.com to
prepare for and execute, and a number of premium support tickets we've been
dealing with, so I'm behind on the community list.

I took a look at the dumps, but unfortunately they're not useful to me.
I'll need actual raw SQL dumps that I can directly import into a Postgres
database. Would you be able to provide an importable SQL dump?

- Christian