Hi Everyone,

      I setup review-board 2.0.6 in my local server and added one github
repository to it.
      I am Using the Web UI to create new review requests.The repository
which is added by me is having numbers of branches along with master branch.
      When I pushed to other then master branch it is not sycing ( polling)
my commits after my push,but when i push any commits from master branch it
will sync my commits.

    Help me to resolve this Issue.

   Thank You