Hi Everyone

  I install Review Board in version 2.0.6 in my Ubuntu server Successfully.
I setup all thing as per given documentation and added my Github repository
to it to create my first reviews.
  After adding repository to review board I done some changes and pushed it
my other then master branch, after refresh of new review request page and
selecting that branch where I      pushed commit is not syncing (polling).
But when I do some changes and commit on Master branch reviewboard is
syncing all commits.

  Help me to resolve this Issue ASAP.

 Thank You