Hey all,

I'm trying to set up reviewboard (2.0.1) for my team's private bitbucket
repo and having some problems.

The pairing seems to go fine (I see the auth token in the DB, and it
doesn't error on creating the repo).

The problem is exhibited when I try to create a new review. The review
screen doesn't show the branch dropdown, or any of the commits, just an
empty space. I paired with a different private GitHub repo, and that one
works fine.

I enabled debug logging and I'm not seeing any hints in there.

Any tips would be appreciated.