I have Configured Review-board for Code-Review Purposes. I am facing an
issue while using Review-Board with SVN.
Basically, I am trying to Achieve below mentioned flow.
1) User checks-out the code from SVN
2) Make some change in the code.
3) use RB tools to generate the review request.
4) Log-in into RB server
5) All other Reviewers will review the changes.
6) Once the Review is done,Changes must be submitted by Admin-user of
7) Once Admin-user submits the request, changes must be committed to SVN
I was successfully able to run steps 1 - 6. But once Admin-user submits the
changes, the changes are not committed to SVN, I am not sure why changes
are not committed to SVN. I don't see any logs or error-messages for the
Environment Info :
Review-board Version . 2.0.6
Any links or Knowledge-sharing will be Great
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.