Hello All,

I have Configured Review-board for Code-Review Purposes.  I am facing an
issue while using Review-Board with SVN.

Basically, I am trying to Achieve below mentioned flow.

1) User checks-out the code from SVN
2) Make some change in the code.
3) use RB tools to generate the review request.
4) Log-in into RB server
5) All other Reviewers will review the changes.
6) Once the Review is done,Changes must be submitted by Admin-user of
Review Board.
7) Once Admin-user submits the request, changes must be committed to SVN

I was successfully able to run steps 1 - 6. But once Admin-user submits the
changes, the changes are not committed to SVN, I am not sure why changes
are not committed to SVN. I don't see any logs or error-messages for the
same.

Environment Info :

OS: Ubuntu
Review-board Version . 2.0.6

Any links or Knowledge-sharing will be Great

Regards,
Hardik Shah